Students may also apply for loans from the following agencies.
- PTPK (for certificate programs only)
For PTPTN Loan
Documents required for PTPTN application are as follows:
- 1 Copy of applicant NRIC (front and back to be photocopied on same page)
- 1 Copy of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia certificate/slip
- Copy of DIT Offer Letter
- 1 copy of CIMB Savings account book/statement (front page only). To consist of Account holders name, NRIC No and Account Number
- 1 copy of both parents salary slip (or)
- Applicants whose parents are self-employed or not employed are required to fill in the “Borang Pengesahan Pendapatan” which can be acquired from DIT (or)
- Applicants whose parents are retirees from the government sector are required to produce the “Retirement Card” (or)
- Applicants whose parents are divorced are required to produce the Divorce Certificate.
- 1 copy of both parents NRIC. Applicants whose either parents are deceased are required to produce the Death Certificate.
- BSN PIN Number. Applicants are advised to visit any Bank Simpanan Nasional to purchase the Pin Number at RM 5.00. At the bank, Kindly state for “PTPTN Online Application”.
- 1 copy of Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) statement/card. Account can be opened at CIMB, Bank Islam or any PTPTN branches.
- Any additional documents required, will be advised by PTPTN at the time of loan application.
- Applicants will be assisted by DIT personnel during the Online Application.
- Applicants are advised to bring all documents stated above on the day of registration.
- Applicants are advised not to apply for PTPTN prior to registration at DIT.